Tuesday, December 31, 2013

good bye 2013

Introducing my niece, zaraa
Hi..happy new year everyone. 
2013 is important year to me because I started working and I migrated to Sandakan.

My parents visiting me @ sandakan
Eventhough to me, there is nothing in sandakan (its hard to shop here because the choices are limited and most shops close at 5.30 pm and limited food of my liking) ..its a great place to stay. I kind of start to like the people here.

My preconvo gifts. Absolutely a surprise

My convo day
I've got some ups and downs in my working life but I have a great family and friends. Eventhough they are far away,  it seems like they are really near. I always remember them, they are all in my heart and mind.

Even how deep I fell, I'm strong. I will never let situation crippled me. So, I enjoyed myself after I tumbled.

I went to see refflessia! !

Pulau Sapi
I wish everbody a happy new year.  May 2014 will be a great year for you

No comments:

Post a Comment