Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy life goes on!!

Hi there!Most importantly, hi myself!!!! I'd been really busy last semester. Well, I guess, I worked hard and I'm really happy with myself for that!!! Last skali aku rajin adalah time aku PMR. Tu pon bila aku pikir yg aku betol2 bodo...(algebra yg senang pon x tau buat...I was really dissapointed with myself that time!!)

Cakap pasal belajar, there are really a lot of people think that I'm clever,brilliant,have more brain than other human....actually, I AM REALLY NOT!!!. When I say "tak lah....mana ade.." SECARA BERSUNGGUH2, they say "wa..what a humble person you are..". The only things that I have to survive my study days are :
1. Normal brain, with the neurons that I think,not properly connected(well,my mother didn't drink Anmum when she was pregnant and I didn't drink Dumex too)
2.Luck/rezeki
3.My parents' love and prayers

Sambung lg...lps sibuk sepanjang sem,time cuti ni aku jd terlalu malas utk buat pape. Everyday I wake up late, eat, watching tv/internet while lying down, eat, sleep....So, I gain 2kg...there are fat all over the body. I wish the fat don't ever clog my arteries..

This holiday, I spent my time enjoying myself!!!! I spend time with my families, berfoya2 dgn kengkawandan berehat2 sepanjang hari. I also cut my hair at Shah Alam. Mahal wehhhh!!!! Gatal lg nak cuba2 kat sini!! With my extraordinary special hair, she charged me RM25!!! Thank goodness that she cut my hair nicely! This makes me LOVE my Seremban more! the most expensive price I pay for cutting my hair in Seremban is only RM16!! I LOVE U SEREMBAN!!

Oh yes, talking about exam, my younger sister1 will sitting for SPM, younger sister2 PMR and younger brother UPSR. Sian mak ayah aku...I don't see them studying hard at all. I hope they work hard everyday.

Setelah lama x menulis,byk benda yg aku nak tulis sebenarnya...All the things that I've been thinking lately are mixed up in my brain! My poor brain!! Don't get old before my age!! Oh I'm just feeling old since last year x _ x

Let's talk about BEAUTY :) !!!! First of all, I think beauty is really depends on the person! And I'm not a beauty either!! But I think people who don't use their eyes to see what is beauty to him, he just depends on the advertisement(like whitening, slimming advertisement) is really REALLY STUPID!! We're human!! We're not a mass production of factory goods! Why must we be the same? Why must we WANT to be the same?
Haha! Why am I very emotional here ;P? Let's go to the beauty according to me!!
  1. the person who thank God for whatever he has
  2. the person who is optimist and always happy and calm
  3. the person who has great confidence in himself(he is humble too at the same time!)
  4. people who has great beautiful smile (I can't take my eyes off!!)
  5. org yg ada taring panjang
  6. org yg ada gigi susu terkeluar drp landasan gigi2 lain (cam Adia & Fatin)
  7. people with healthy skin
  8. people who is fit (one time, I watched some Korea show on tv, there was a female celebrity that has a pretty face and slim body. But, when she waved her hand, her underarm is flabby and it was also waving in all directions. That time, the image of pretty her just dissapear in my head!)
...that's all the important things that I can remember for now. Like I said, I'm not a beauty. So, who am I to judge people appearance?

Oh yes!!Lately, I like this person in Big Bang because he has a very manly, sweet voice!!! The best part is, I don't even know his name!!!But,there's a picture:the rightmost m
anI LOVE LOVE LOVE this unknown man for his voice!! I don't care if his a Malay, Chinese, Indian, Sikh, Ibanese, whatever suku kaum, whatever nationality, whatever language is the songs, even he has no nose, as long as the song sounds great and his voice is uniquely wonderful, I LOVE him!!!!

Oh yes, I don't understand why people like someone just only because of his/her face. Seriously. For example "waahhh...look! look! That guy is hot!! I want to get his number" Seriously. What do you get if your friend/boy/girlfriend has a good look? Proud? For what? Seriously. I don't get it. I try to figure it out since I was in primary school until now. Guess I don't have the answer. If the guy is deadly handsome, does that means that he is a good person? Does that mean that he can definitely treat you well? Does that means that he never did any crime? If he suddenly had an accident and he lost his eyes, nose and has a big,ugly scar on his face,do you still love him? Do you still PROUD to have a friend like him? Seriously. I once asked these things to a person who liked to make friends with hot guys, she answered me this "Sebab best" and she also said "Sebab ko x cantik la ko x paham" . Well,the part about me is true but she didn't give me a convincing answer.It still puzzles me. Then I thought, whatever! It's really depends on individual. Who am I to ask. There are better things to think like those in Netter or Hutchinson or what do I want to eat for dinner??>>>

Mari citer pasal benda lain pulak!!! What are the things that I want but it's almost impossible to get it? Kenape impossible? Because I'm not girly enough to receive these things!!!
  1. Flower- I don't like flowers but I like to have them once in a lifetime(ONLY). It's a symbol of girl and beauty. I think I'm pretty selfish.
  2. Musical box - it is a pretty thing to keep my broaches and accessories..
ah....a dream is just a dream..(sigh)

My sister got married!!! I'm happy for her because she is really happy. And I'm happy too because my brother in law is a great addition in our family. He has really good qualities in him. My sister is lucky. He is funny, friendly, non-smoker, help with housework, kind...(klu dia dengar ni kembang satu badan)I feel like that suddenly I have 2 older brothers and I'm happy. Congratulations to the newly wed!!!!But sometimes I really fed up with my family and sometimes I just want to disappear because since my sister got married,my family start to have jokes about I fall in love and get married. They told me to find boyfriend and get married fast.It's not even funny and I hate to hear them. It's stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid STUPID STUPID!!!! I don't even thinking to marry. So they say "when the time comes, you want to get married." Yeah that's right!! WHEN THE TIME COMES is WHEN IT HAPPENS!!!! So, right now, DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

ooohh...I felt relief expressing myself here. Thanks technology!!! Bye bye for now!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment